Combining the expertise of neuropsychology and wellness technology the aim of the Corporate Brain Power Programme is to address and combat the core mental and emotional challenges that handicap our work force.
- Reduced memory and mental function.
- Debilitating fatigue.
- Overwhelming stress leading to anxiety and depression.
- Insomnia and poor sleep patterns.
Goals and outcomes of this programme:
- Significantly boosting energy and productivity.
- Enhanced mental function and improved memory skills.
- Augmented capacity to deal with stress.
- Improved sleep efficiency.
- Dealing effectively with anxiety and depression.
- Identify the core risk factors for cognitive impairment and Alzheimer’s dementia so that these can be addressed proactively.
This programme includes:
A comprehensive assessment of:
- Mental health
- Stress management
- Sleep efficiency
- Cognitive function
- Organ systems and health evaluation questionnaire
- Personal and Family Health History
- Lifestyle Profile (including alcohol, smoking, exercise activity and nutrition)
A Complete Health and Medical Examination which involves a ‘Head to Toe’ examination including cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, abdominal and musculoskeletal assessment, especially focusing on those features associated with brain function.
Pathology testing that includes:
- Full Blood Count (including Haemoglobin / White cells / Platelets)
- Total Cholesterol / HDL / LDL / Triglycerides
- Food allergy/intolerance including assessment of gluten sensitivity
- Biochemistry including liver function panel, electrolyte and kidney assessment
- Measurement of cortisol the major hormone impacting energy, stress levels and healthy sleep patterns
- Vitamin B12, Magnesium, calcium, iron, protein and zinc-nutrients essential for normal brain function
- Blood Sugar – this will include a two-hour assessment of sugar or glucose metabolism, as inefficient glucose metabolism is associated with weight gain and is a risk factor for diabetes
- Thyroid Function including free T4 and free T3
- Risk factors for heart disease and Alzheimer’s dementia including High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein, Homocystiene and Lipoprotein (a)
- Extensive hormonal panel including growth hormone, DHEA, testosterone, oestrogen and progesterone for women
Memory Maximisation Workshops
- Utilising the principal of neuroplasticity to optimise memory strategies and build new neural networks.
- Small group setting provides ideal environment to consolidate newly realised ingenuity and creativity.
Goals of Brain Training workshop
- To improve everyday memory abilities with a corresponding increase in performance and confidence.
- Improvement in health and wellbeing through guided strategies to manage lifestyle, dietary and nutritional factors known to impact memory.
- Reducing dementia risk.
- Improve sleep efficiency
- Overcome anxiety and depression
- Learning to execute presentations without notes.
- Anyone who wants to maximise their learning and memory skills or feels they may be experiencing mild memory changes.
Meditation intensive Workshops
Relaxation and mindfulness strategies to improve focus and performance, alleviate stress, reduce anxiety and depression, while reducing dementia risk.
Outline of programme
This is a six-week programme. Once the medical assessment is completed participants will be provided with a comprehensive dietary, nutritional and hormone boosting plan to offset their risk factors for brain ageing and enhance their cognitive, emotional and energetic capacity.
The neuropsychology component consists of six ½ hour to 45-minute workshops/seminars in a group setting which will provide participants with techniques for dealing with anxiety, depression, fatigue, depression and work-related stress. Brain training and cognitive enhancement strategies as per the above will form a core segment of this programme.
The total investment for each participant is $3499 ex GST.